onsdag 12. november 2008

Positive once more :)

It's starting to feel like the negative state I've been inn for the
past months, is beginning to take a retreat. I'm smiling much more,
not so many gloomy thoughts and the smallest thing dosen't bring med
all the way down.

The reason for this Is probably that the pieces for the next part off
my life are slowly comming together. I've delivered my recignation to
my boss, so January is my last month as a truck driver! I've gotten my
visa appliation accepted.

I'm short terms. I'm finaly gonna study what burns most in my soul.
Sound!! And it's really close now. Makes me smile just thinking about
it :)

Soindtrack at the moment:
Joshua Radin

On a side note;
Why do some people have problems with idmitting that there is
something wrong, when they are asked directly? Don't answer, it be
retorical =P It's kinda irritating, but I'm still smiling. Would not
smile for one month ago.

HURAH FOR PROGRESS =D

Ingen kommentarer: